Dr Musa provides infertility management which includes a full work-up into the causes of infertility. It is important that your partner also attends the consult as 30% of infertility are male related. Dr Musa works at Care Fertility in providing more specialised IVF care .
Comprehensive investigations include:
- Semen analysis.
- Laboratory investigation and ultrasound imaging to assess ovarian function and ovulation.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy and tubal patency assessment.
Management of infertility will depend on the cause
- Basic treatments can include increasing ovulation induction (egg release from the ovaries) with drugs such as clomiphene.
- Treatment of endometriosis or pelvic adhesion with minimal invasive surgery.
- Restoration of ovulatory cycles with ovarian surgery (Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling).
- Specialised treatment like IVF, IUI and ISCI etc. This is done at our Fertility Centre at Care Fertility.
- Prenatal Genetic diagnosis is also available for genetic conditions like Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Huntington’s diseases etc.
A complete list of services available at city fertility will be found in their website http://www.cityfertility.com.au/clinics/brisbane-southside-ivf-and-fertility-clinic/
Listed below are a range of services that DR Musa can offer you in conjunction with the city fertility group.
- Tests & Early Fertility Treatments
- Fertility Health Check
- Sperm Test & Semen Analysis
- Artificial Insemination
- Ovulation Induction
- IVF Services
- IVF Treatment
- ICSI – IVF
- Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Transfer Media
- Genetic Testing (PGD)
- Fertility Preservation
- Sperm Freezing
- Egg and Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- Donor Programs available at City Fertilty
- Sperm Donor Program
- Egg Donor Program
- Embryo Donor Program
- Accessing Donor Sperm
- Accessing Donor Eggs
- Accessing Donor Embryos
- Single Women
- Lesbian Couples
- Support Services
- Coping with Infertility
- Counselling Services
- Mind Body Program
- Complementary Therapies
Please call Dr Musa rooms at Sunnybank /Capalaba on 3345 3387 to request an appointment or 1300 464 464 at Greenslopes .