Female Fertility Specialist Brisbane
Driven by her passion to help patients overcome obstacles to parenthood, Dr Rozeena Musa is an experienced gynaecologist who delivers excellent clinical care complemented by a personable manner. Dr Musa’s professionalism and empathy are a perfect match with City Fertility Centre’s commitment to providing patients with state-of-the-art fertility treatment and comprehensive support.
Patients can benefit from Dr Musa’s vast knowledge and diversity of training, which includes gynaecology, advanced laparoscopic surgery, management of abnormal pap smear, pelvic pain, menstrual irregularities, prolapse and infertility.
Dr Musa provides complete infertility management which includes a full work-up into the causes of infertility. It is important that your partner also attends the consult as 30% of infertility are male related. Dr Musa works with City Fertility in providing more specialised IVF care .
Comprehensive investigations include:
- Semen analysis.
- Laboratory investigation and ultrasound imaging to assess ovarian function and ovulation.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy and tubal patency assessment.
Management of infertility will depend on the cause
- Basic treatments can include increasing ovulation induction (egg release from the ovaries) with drugs such as clomiphene.
- Treatment of endometriosis or pelvic adhesion with minimal invasive surgery.
- Restoration of ovulatory cycles with ovarian surgery (Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling).
- Specialised treatment like IVF, IUI and ISCI etc. This is done at our Fertility Centre at Care Fertility.
- Prenatal Genetic diagnosis is also available for genetic conditions like Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Huntington’s diseases etc.
A complete list of services available at city fertility will be found in their website http://www.cityfertility.com.au/clinics/brisbane-southside-ivf-and-fertility-clinic/
Listed below are a range of services that DR Musa offers in conjunction with the City Fertility group.
Tests & Early Fertility Treatments
- Fertility Health Check
- Sperm Test & Semen Analysis
- Artificial Insemination
- Ovulation Induction
- IVF Treatment
- ICSI – IVF
- Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Transfer Media
- Genetic Testing (PGD)
- Sperm Freezing
- Egg and Ovarian Tissue Freezing
Donor Programs available at City Fertilty
- Sperm Donor Program
- Egg Donor Program
- Embryo Donor Program
- Accessing Donor Sperm
- Accessing Donor Eggs
- Accessing Donor Embryos
- Single Women
- Lesbian Couples
- Coping with Infertility
- Counselling Services
- Mind Body Program
- Complementary Therapies
Please call Dr Musa’s rooms at Sunnybank /Capalaba on 3345 3387 or Carina on 3395 1082 to request an appointment.